MILKIES Tea-for-Two Pregnancy Tea
Tea-for-Two is the all-natural, baby-safe herbal tea designed to support a healthy pregnancy, tone the uterus, and relieve morning sickness discomfort. This delicious and healthy tea will also help comfort and energize during labor and childbirth.
Made from a select blend of wildcrafted and organic ingredients, Tea-for-Two brings together proven herbs that have been used for centuries to tone and relax the uterine muscles, strengthen the womb throughout the pregnancy, and prepare the body for labor and childbirth. Tea-for-Two may also help prevent or reduce pregnancy complications.
All-natural, caffeine-free, and with a delightful tangy flavor, Tea-for-Two also works as a comforting tonic to relieve morning sickness. Tea-for-Two may be used during the entire pregnancy and is also recommended for postpartum recovery. This herbal tonic can be frozen into “lozenges” or ice pops to alleviate severe nausea and prevent dehydration.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
Tea-for-Two Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients
• Strawberry leaf – nourishes and tones the uterus and provides key vitamins, minerals, and alkaloids that promote a healthful pregnancy.
• Alfalfa – high in nutritive vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K. which is critical to a healthy pregnancy.
• Dandelion leaf - helps to eliminate excess water from the system to ease fluid retention; provides; excellent source of potassium, calcium and iron.
• Oatstraw – calms the nervous system to alleviate stress and tension.
• Ginger root – assuages nausea and eases morning sickness symptoms.
• Lemon verbena – provides refreshing, zesty flavor.