The woven Trek Air-O baby carrier is the modern baby wrap that offers a technological and ergonomic system of adjustments and support. This baby carrier has the same features as the Trek but comes instead with a central mesh panel that sets it apart from its rivals. Its simultanously sporty and refined looks will catch the eye of active parents searching for the latest trends. Its integrated newborn seat allows its use from birth onward and its structure assures a comfortable sitting position up to 18 months. Its supple fabric is woven from 100% organic cotton is soft on a baby's skin and ideal year-round for use indoors and out.
- Suitable from birth to early childhood (7 to 45 lb - 3 to 20 kg).
- A simple and innovating system of adjustments to fit a wearer of any size.
- 3 carrying positions according to age, level of arousal and activity.
- Shoulders straps wearable crossed or in parallel, like a backpack. Semi-rigid belt.
- Head support and a supple newborn seat.
- Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Mesh central back panel, ideal for hot days or excercise.
- Packaged in a reusable bag in the colours of the Trek Air-O.
- Designed and made in Canada
The newborn seat is a piece of stretch fabric you can use to cover up your baby's back on colder days. This is done by attaching it to the waist near the belt.
Note that there may be some difference in the color scheme since each baby carrier is unique and cut in a striped fabric with multiple shades.
Watch the Chimparoo Trek in ACTION!